Solved

Why is the UsaDrop a 3 pl app needing review before download?

Aza2
Visitor
2 0 0

I am having a problem downloading the app UsaDrop a 3 pl that I’ve downloaded previously on different accounts but as of recently it’s saying it needs to be reviewed first. Like this : 

image.jpg

Accepted Solution (1)

Summer
Shopify Staff
1351 321 231

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Aza2!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble downloading the USAdrop app. As stated in the error message you're seeing, there's an issue that the app developers need to resolve before the app can be used and added to your store. Please follow the instructions shared on the red banner and contact the USAdrop developers for assistance. They'll be able to fix the issue. You can email them through info@usadrop.com.

In the meantime, I suggest looking at alternative dropshipping apps in case you are unable to use USAdrop. You can find our collection of dropshipping apps on this page.

Should you need help with anything else, don't hesitate to create a new post and we'll help you out!

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Summer
Shopify Staff
1351 321 231

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Aza2!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble downloading the USAdrop app. As stated in the error message you're seeing, there's an issue that the app developers need to resolve before the app can be used and added to your store. Please follow the instructions shared on the red banner and contact the USAdrop developers for assistance. They'll be able to fix the issue. You can email them through info@usadrop.com.

In the meantime, I suggest looking at alternative dropshipping apps in case you are unable to use USAdrop. You can find our collection of dropshipping apps on this page.

Should you need help with anything else, don't hesitate to create a new post and we'll help you out!

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog