YUNEXPRESS tracking - after delivery successfull -> send mail

EngravingStore
5 0 0

Hi Guys,

is there an app with which I can automatically sent an email for a review, then the package has been delivered?

We use YUNEXPRESS. The automated shipping mail works fine with shopify, but is there a way I can sent an automated E-Mail to customer, when the package has arrived?

Reason: I want to send an email for asking if the product met their expectations and if they can make a review on our page. 

I know LOOX REVIEWS has something in this way, but you can "only send a mail after xxxx weeks ordered". 

Replies 2 (2)

saivismitha
Shopify Partner
138 7 32

Hello @EngravingStore,

You can check out the Shipment Tracking and Notify app that would help you integrate Yun Express and easily send “Delivered” notifications along with the complete tracking notifications to your customers.

I understand you are looking for an app that asks for review as soon as the package is delivered, but, I’m not sure if there is an app to do the exact requirement. One of the options is to use an app that allows you to send emails for asking for reviews and manually set it up so that the email is sent as soon as the order is marked as delivered.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
Admooz
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

is there any way to automate order details to send from shopify to yun express