FROM CACHE - en_header

Zapiet Store Pickup + Delivery: How to have store displayed on Product Description

HelloPaul
Tourist
26 0 1

Hello,

I'm testing out Zapiet Store Pickup + Delivery on my test site: https://ccfm-test.myshopify.com/collections/all before launching it on my real store, assuming I can fix one thing:

I want the Product Description Page to show which location(s) the product is available from. Is this possible? I've had a good look through the code files, and can't find a nice bit of liquid code to add to the product-description.liquid file (I assume that's where it should go?)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I've given up on Zapiet's help ticketing system - I have a question on there that's over a week old and still hasn't been looked at, so am hoping I might get some response here instead. If anyone knows of another app that does something similar (I need to set specific products available for pickup at specific locations) then please let me know. The lack of support from Zapiet makes me reluctant to use them for my clients' live store.

Many thanks,

Paul

Reply 1 (1)
Kitty_Zapiet
Shopify Partner
76 1 2

Hi Paul, 

Hi there,

I am really sorry for the delay in responding - we have only just seen a number of mentions on the form, going forwards we will get a notification for forum posts and respond much quicker.

I can see that our dev Andy replied on another thread, but I wanted to add something on this thread too.  Last year when the world went into lockdown the Store Pickup + Delivery app exploded, growth that could literally have never been predicted in such a short time.  There is no denying that the small support team of just a few people were totally overwhelmed by the sudden increase in tickets, single digest to triple digits in a matter of days and that didn't stop!  They set about recruiting and training new members of the team (me included) and we worked tirelessly for months to reduce the backlog and this year we are a larger stronger team.  I am not certain if you continued using the Store Pickup + Delivery app but if you would like to give it another try we have a range of new features and I promise you will find the support is once again one of our best features! 

If you need any more information you can email us at supprt@zapiet.com, you can also start a live chat via the Support tab in the Store Pickup + Delivery app or by visiting www.zapiet.com, or you can give us a call +44 20 4526 8806‬.

Take care,

Kitty