Join the conversation. Find a community.

Sign up to find your community and start connecting with brands, makers, and partners.

Register
forum avatar

Discussion

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
group avatar

Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
event avatar

Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
blog avatar

Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

image.png

Upgrades to your Customers page

The Customers page of your Shopify admin is getting an upgrade. You can now search customers (again) and segment by customer metafields. The return of search and this new feature will help you get more personal with each cust...

Learn more
Trevor_0-1649870488804-min.png

Print shipping labels and packing slips together for multiple orders

We’re excited to announce that instead of printing shipping documents separately, you can now collate packing slips, shipping labels, and customs forms when printing documents for several orders in the same print session. ...

Learn more
Blog-English1.png

Shopify video guides and tutorials

The Shopify Help Center channel connects merchants like yourself to the information you need to run a successful business with Shopify.Video tutorials cover a variety of topics, thoughtfully designed to get you started in yo...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Hello, How to create a sub-collection without displaying the products of the collection by clicking on the main collection which displays the prod...
Hi! I need help adding a custom image to ONLY my shows/movies page on my website. I would like the image shown below to be on the background of this p...
Hey, I am using the sense theme and want to better structure my navigation bars. When it comes down to a lot of products, you do not want to h...
Why is Shopify dropping Coinbase Commerce? Will a new system replace it? Respectfully, Joseph Golda Vintporium www.vintporium.com
Hey guys got this working code for a marquee banner but its only working on mobile effectively, its cutting off halfway thru the animation on 4k monit...
Hi, I work with a firm of accountants who do the bookkeeping for a number of clients and we have a number of login addresses for multiple clients ...
My home page is saying that Sezzle will no longer be available after 7-31-22----can anyone shed some light on what's happening?
I got this pop up from shopify: The following payment providers will not be available on your checkout after July 31, 2022: Razorpay (Cards, UPI...
Is Sezzle disappearing all together? Also, why is there a Sezzle app and Sezzle payments app?
Hello, 4 days ago, Saudi payment methods appeared to me, such as Mada, and now it does not appear to me, what is the solution?
Hi, Before we had also klarna icon at the payment icons, but after Klarna update the Klarna icon is not showing anymore. already https://community...
I am currently designing my store, however when i insert my logo into my header, it is very small and when i make it bigger it makes the header way to...
Hey all, I'm currently a developer at Wine Vinhos S.A, and I'd like to ask some questions about the Shopify analytics API. We are considering migra...
Hello! I have problem with the menu in the desktop version. In english it works great, but when I switch the language to french the header menu switc...
I want to display icons alongside my products and have them displaying as inline blocks and am using metafields to pick up the correct icons for each ...
At the moment im using Dawn 4.0 and cant seem to get it to change from 750 tp 740px when the menu hamburger activates, any help appreciated thankyou <SPAN class="lia-unicode-emoji" title=":slightly_smiling_face:"></SPAN>...
Hello, I am trying to make my featured collections the full width of the page. Currently there is a gap on either side of the collections giving a...
We are using a product listing for an app called just uno. Basically customer gets a freebie for signing up for SMS & email. The app adds the free pro...
Hi, How do I update the shipping and taxes after we remove an item from the order. Thanks in advance! Richard
I'm looking to use Contentful as a CMS to add blog content to a site (I am already using Contentful for an app so ideally I only have to upload this c...