Accordion FAQ - overflow hidden - how do I push the next section down?

Daisymaria
Excursionist
22 0 7

Hi there, hoping someone can help!

I'm trying to build my FAQ page with accordion drop down sections for the answers.

I tried to use the code I found from Jack OpenThinking on this thread. However I've found my answers are too long for the space provided and so the end of my answers are cut off. 

Does anyone know what changes I need to make to the code so that the next questions moves down to accommodate for more space?

Thank you!

Daisy

Replies 3 (3)

LamQSolutions
Shopify Partner
131 30 44

Hi,

To fix this problem, you can install my free app Custom CSS and add the following code

If you don't want to install the app, you can add the following at the bottom of your assets/styles.scss or assets/theme.scss file

.template-page br {
  display: none;
}

Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
You may be interested in our apps
Scrolly Telling - Create scroll-based animations visually.
Ultimate Sections - Slideshow, Gallery, Collection, FAQs, Brand, Info box, Testimonial and more

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Daisymaria 

can you please try this code

https://github.com/sumankc/faq-shopify-app/blob/master/faq.liquid

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Daisymaria
Excursionist
22 0 7

Hi both, thanks so much for your help!

Unfortunately the code you offered didn't work LamQSolutions. Sorry I don't know enough about coding to understand why it didn't.

KetanKumar when I tried adding your code as a new template, I couldn't save the template because there was an error on line 91 with the schema code? Should I be adding this code somewhere else?

Thanks again for your help and patience!

Daisy