Add quantity selector to dawn theme

sambhavchopra
Tourist
8 0 1

Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 05.47.57.png

Hey. I am using Dawn theme of shopify

This is how I've added add to cart button to the all products page. I also want to add per unit price, and quantity selector on this page. How do I do it?

Secondly, I also want people to stay in the product/catalog page when they are adding to cart, and not go to the cart everytime. How do I make this change? Thank you!

Replies 18 (18)

SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
246 24 93

Hey @sambhavchopra,

Have you manually added these? I think all of them are already available there on the product page. 

SagarikaDas_0-1634530925911.png

And everything is working fine until the code is modified. When we add any product to the cart, the page doesn't change.

SagarikaDas_1-1634531054770.png

► If the answer solve your issue please ✔ Accept it and hit like

► Need help with theme customization, speed optimization, fixing bugs?

► Let's connect: Mail me Or Skype me: live:.cid.2667d78144ce77ad
sambhavchopra
Tourist
8 0 1

Hello. Your solution works only on the product (Each product's page) page. I want quantity selectors on the catalog page where all products are displayed.

Neonjack
Visitor
1 0 0

As usual, when it comes to collection pages, we're left to ourselves......

sambhavchopra
Tourist
8 0 1

I can't believe how difficult it is for a non-coder to build a website on Shopify

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9080 1129 1479

@sambhavchopra- to have quantity selector on collection page , we need to edit the coding, it takes sometime, but it can be done

To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
paranormal story video using AI
sambhavchopra
Tourist
8 0 1

Can someone help me with that please

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9080 1129 1479

@sambhavchopra- can you share your website link?

You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
sambhavchopra
Tourist
8 0 1
suyash1
Shopify Partner
9080 1129 1479

@sambhavchopra- you already have quick shop, it has all the details

suyash1_0-1634700099187.png

sambhavchopra
Tourist
8 0 1

I don't want to go to quick shop for that, can I get a catalog/shop page with quantity selector and add to cart like this.

Screenshot 2021-10-20 at 08.49.45.png

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9080 1129 1479

@sambhavchopra- for this we need to edit code, it can be done

sambhavchopra
Tourist
8 0 1

Can you help with that please?

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9080 1129 1479

@sambhavchopra- can you give me collaborator access? I will send request also if you want we can talk on email for quick communication

sambhavchopra
Tourist
8 0 1

Thanks a lot! I have sent an invite to - suyash.patankar@gmail.com

please feel free to email me at sambhavchopra@gmail.com 

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9080 1129 1479

@sambhavchopra- sent email, checking it now

mstav2u
Excursionist
21 0 1

I want to get my quantity selector to show what quantity is actually in stock instead of when you click quantity it goes on for ions and then you push add to cart and it says you can't add more products.  What the?  When I go to buy items online and I click on the quantity, it'll only let me click so many, when there is a limit in stock, so this is what I'd like to accomplish.  I am trying to get Dawn set up to try as I already have Debut and neither have this option.  I assume a code needs to be put in to make this happen.  For example if I have 8 of an item in stock, this is all that will show on that particular item and if I have 2 in stock of an item, this is the only quantity that will show up to buy.  How can a person make this happen?  Thanks in advance.

osm123
Shopify Partner
3 0 2

which theme is this ?

mjdubarr
Pathfinder
109 0 29

I added this code to the product.card.iquid:

<form method="post" action="/cart/add">
<input type="hidden" name="id" value="{{ product.variants.first.id }}" />
<input type="submit" value="Add to cart" class="btn" />
</form>
</div>
</div>

but my product align vertically instead of horizontally like before and the button doesn't match the colors I chose for my button theme.

how do I fix this?