Solved

Can text be added in the Product Section above images in Shopify's debut theme?

Kristya
10 0 0

I would like to add some text within the Featured Product Section below the Header but above where the Product's images are showing. Is this possible in the debut theme?

I would like to add the text "FRESH COFFEE DELIVERED ON YOUR SCHEDULE. CHECK OUT OUR SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS!" just below "ATTACK COFFEE SCL (STANDARD COMBAT LOAD)" but above the pictures.

Our store URL is https://attack-coffee.myshopify.com/

Thank you!

Accepted Solution (1)
Not applicable

This is an accepted solution.

Hey I've attached two videos below, the first video shows you how to get there and the second video shows you the results. Please let me know if you break anything lol :D. Please dont hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions.

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Not applicable

Yes you can but it requires jumping into the code i attached a video below, please let me know if this is what you mean? Simply changing the tag or styling of the element can make the text smaller. In the video above i used an <h1> tag and the featured products section title uses an <h2> Thats why the text looks smaller in comparison, you can opt to use an <h3> tag or a p tag or simply add styling to the tags. Let me know if you would like to go into more detail.

Kristya
10 0 0

yes, this is exactly what I want to do. Could you please point me to the location in the code where I need to update to add that text there? Thanks so much!

Not applicable

This is an accepted solution.

Hey I've attached two videos below, the first video shows you how to get there and the second video shows you the results. Please let me know if you break anything lol :D. Please dont hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions.

Kristya
10 0 0

Worked perfectly. Thanks you!

Not applicable

No issue at all