Add Text or Banner on Top of Specific Pages or Products, Header and Footer are Hidden from Specific

hamzaabbas
Tourist
30 0 1

How to Add Text or Banner on Top of Specific Pages or Products, Header and Footer are Hidden from Specific Pages, Products or Collection?

screenshot 16.jpg

Replies 7 (7)

saim007
Shopify Partner
496 64 83

@hamzaabbas You can use of metafield to achieve this.

Saim | Shopify Partner Expert

Was I helpful?

Buy me a Coffee

🙂
Hire me   to unlock the full potential of your e-commerce store 🙂
hamzaabbas
Tourist
30 0 1

Can you please let me know how I can do?

saim007
Shopify Partner
496 64 83

Install Metafield guru app > create metafield for the products, collections, pages as per your requirement for example you want to show the text on the xyz collection than go to the specific xyz collection page and then on the top right click on More Action dropdown button and then click on Edit Metafield and click on create metafield and enter the Key name and data as you see in the below screenshot - 

saim007_0-1713444811633.png

After entering data click on save and then click on the Action button which is showing in the red box right side and then click on Copy Liquid Code and now you can use this shortcode in your page template wherever you want to show like want to show on the collection then you have to put this code in your collection-template.liquid file or collection.liquid section file above the data starts of collections.

And that's it!

Saim | Shopify Partner Expert

Was I helpful?

Buy me a Coffee

🙂
Hire me   to unlock the full potential of your e-commerce store 🙂
hamzaabbas
Tourist
30 0 1

Where can I put the Liquid Code? I want to show on the header on specific pages.

hamzaabbas
Tourist
30 0 1

Exactly, I want like that. Is it possible to put an image banner?

hamzaabbas
Tourist
30 0 1

Yes, How can I do it?

hamzaabbas
Tourist
30 0 1

Can you please guide me then I want to do it by self?