Adding a call to action button calling email form to an existing page

kjpartners
Excursionist
20 0 2

Hey,

Have been digging around but haven't seen a solution yet so thought I would ask outright...

I have a page that describes a program in fair detail but currently has no way to let a reader indicate they want to chat, ask for more info, ask a general question, etc.

I would like to add a button in two places on the page (one top, one bottom) that would call a form that would collect up a few pieces of info (name, phone, email, geographic location) and send that info to our admin for our action.  I should clarify that I can read and mimic code that I see but that I am not a coder in any sense of the word!

We're currently using the Debut theme.

Does anyone have any genius ideas of how to do this properly?

Thanks,

Jo-Lynn 

KJ Partners

Replies 4 (4)

Gold_Skill
Tourist
8 0 0

HELLO YOUR ARE WELCOME HERE .,Please can  you share  the page link identify  the code that will actually get t done 

kjpartners
Excursionist
20 0 2

Hi,

Thanks for helping to drill down on this! Here is the page that needs the code:  https://saidbeautifully.com/pages/rockstar-realtor-brand-building-program

I would like to put a button that calls a small form that would collect up name, email, phone, geographic location -- possibly an agency name -- and then the customer clicks on it to transmit their information. We would use all of that to customize a response to their request.

We probably should also put the identical button at the bottom as well to make it more convenient...

Any thoughts or help 

Ireoluwa
Pathfinder
119 4 10

Using the call to action button, 

would you like to have it load to another page or pop up?

kjpartners
Excursionist
20 0 2

Hi, 

Thank you for helping me to drill down on this. I would ideally like to have the interested customer click on a button (or it could even be a link if a button doesn't work) which would then pop up a small window with about a half dozen required and optional fields. They would click a button on that form to send an email directly to us with their specifics so that we can prepare a custom response when we contact them back.

If you have ideas, that would be great and I would so appreciate it!

Best,

Jo-Lynn