Adding link to Feature image on Minimal Theme

kateseabra
3 0 3

Hi, 

I have a website - www.platinia.co.uk -  using the Minimal Theme, and on the home page I have some featured images with text. 

I have the ability to add a button with a link to the collection, however, I would also like to add a link to the image itself to make it clickable and I can't find out how to do this. 

I'm comfortable with coding, and I've found the images in questions are under the div id FeatureRowImageWrapper--feature-row-0 and the imd id FeatureRowImage--feature-row-0. I have the link for the image used (a default shopify one), so I thought I could easily find the reference to the image and add a <a href> link around it linking it to the collection page, but I can't seem to find it. 

Can someone point me in the right direction? 

Thanks! 

Kate

Screenshot 2021-07-24 at 12.17.35.png

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
22475 2277 8366

@kateseabra 

please share link so i will update code

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
kateseabra
3 0 3

Hi, what link do you mean? the problem is that I don't know where it can be updated!

When I checked the code it was just through inspecting the page.

Thanks

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
22475 2277 8366

@kateseabra 

can you please check your edic code >>> section code >> image with text section code

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes