Blurry Picture on Collection page - Brooklyn Theme

medea
Excursionist
14 0 3
I have problem with the uploaded picture`s quality for my products. I have read a lot about, and nobody seems to have a solution here. Is it possible to make something with it or do I have to choose a different theme? I would like to sell jewelry and I need nice pics.

On the collection page all the products look blurry, like this.

medea_0-1628060648125.png

On the product page, if I click on the product (same pic), it looks ok.

medea_1-1628060648128.png

Is it a filter or something on the collection page? I have taken down the picture background color to none...but I cannot find any other option to improve it.

I really like this theme and would like to keep it.

All response are appreciated.
Medea
Replies 4 (4)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hello,
you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.
Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please Share your store live url where you want to do modification, so that I will solve your issue here!

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
medea
Excursionist
14 0 3
Thank you. My store is not live yet. You have to ask for permission. I
guess.

Here is my link
https://cs-medea.myshopify.com/

Best regards,
Medea
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Password is not working?

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
medea
Excursionist
14 0 3
It is still password protected because it is not live. Could you ask a
permission from me. Can you send it to me?