Boost Theme - would like to hide SOLD prices on collection pages AND individual product pages. Help?

StanSavellis
Tourist
21 0 0

Hi gurus! I have recently installed the Boost theme and would like to be able to hide the sold prices on products that have since sold - it's important to my business that the product is still to shown the show of products we offer. I would like to hide the price when the product shows in a collection AND on the individual product page. I'm sure it's possible! Can someone help with what the code might be, or point me in the direction of where I can find this?

Replies 4 (4)

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 916

Hi @StanSavellis 

You should find your product.liquid file and your product-grid.liquid file, track where the price is being shown and sandwich the code the way it's done below:

{% if product.available %}

Code for Price 

{%endif%}

That will thus only display prices on products that are in stock. 

Let me know if that works for you!

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com
StanSavellis
Tourist
21 0 0

I had to make some minor changes to what you provided (adding the dashes, below, for anyone else with this issue in the future) and find the right files, but I got there. Thanks again for your help! Greatly appreciated.

{%- if product.available -%}

{%- endif- %}

StanSavellis
Tourist
21 0 0

Just when I thought I had it, you can now see the sold price when the item appears in the customer's "recently viewed" list at the bottom of the page! Have tried looking at a few options, but no luck. Anyone? Am in the 'recently-viewed.liquid' folder but can't seem to make the same coding work?

DelightCart
Shopify Partner
1233 81 155

@StanSavellis 

Please follow up below steps.

1. Go to Online Store > Themes
2. Click on "Edit HTML/CSS"
3. under the "Snippets" folder, find a file call "product-card-grid.liquid"
4. Go to line #12
5. Wrap the price line with % comment %} ...... {%endcomment %}.

Delight Cart - It's time to turn your visitors into loyal shoppers! 

Delight Loyalty - Increase repeat sales quickly and build lifelong customers loyalty.