Boundless Theme Header Size and Make Sticky

Ckobis1
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi, I am struggling to find a way to make the header area larger. The logo is so small. I would also like to make it sticky. 

Does anyone know a solution for these?

Thanks!

Replies 4 (4)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Hello,
you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.
Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please Share your store live url & screenshot where you want to do modification, so that I will solve your issue here!

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Ckobis1
Tourist
7 0 2

Thank you!!

Below I've added some images. I want the header on the homepage, collection pages, and product pages to be sticky. 

I also want to make the header thicker so my logo can be bigger and change out the hamburger icon with the word "MENU" in caps. Also, I would like to change the other icon designs to text. THANK YOU!

www.wavesmade.xyz

Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 9.53.57 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-08-05 at 9.55.13 AM.png

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

@Ckobis1 ,

your issue is solved or not?

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Ckobis1
Tourist
7 0 2
Yes, thanks!