button redirect to other url

button redirect to other url

Maira_Sheikh
Tourist
14 0 0

Hi Fellows! 

My client want me to add her booking page (which i attached: Jane Booking App) in every button on her store. Means she want when anyone click on "Book Now" button it will redirect to this Booking page.

can anyone help me? how to do it

Maira_Sheikh_0-1714050682797.png

Maira_Sheikh_1-1714050711157.png

Replies 6 (6)

SymmetryMike
Shopify Partner
31 6 3

Hey Maira!

What's the url for the booking page? You should be able to replace the button contents there with the url for the booking page. 

For example: shop://collections/trending should be changed to https://thenameofthestore.com/pages/bookingpagename

Mike Kiss

@ symmetrycommerce.com we build integrations, websites and Shopify solutions.

Maira_Sheikh
Tourist
14 0 0

@SymmetryMike  it's not working

Maira_Sheikh_0-1714122559516.png

WebDeskSolution
Shopify Partner
176 42 49

Hello @Maira_Sheikh 

You can add a booking page link to the button link field that is visible on the theme customizer as your attached screenshot.

Same as that way you can add a booking page link to every "Booking Now" button from the theme customizer.

If the button is not customizing from the theme customizer or the link is hard coded then you need to manually add the link by going to the respective section file and add the booking page link.

Please hit Like and Mark it as a Solution if you find our reply helpful.

Thank You,

WebDesk Solution Support Team
Get a Free Quote | Email | Shopify Partner | Shopify Development Agency | Call Us 877.536.3789

Maira_Sheikh
Tourist
14 0 0

@WebDeskSolution can you suggest any video tutorial ?

Maira_Sheikh
Tourist
14 0 0

When i paste the link in button it is showing a popup

Maira_Sheikh_0-1714133021695.png

SymmetryMike
Shopify Partner
31 6 3

Hey @Anonymous,

That I believe is a message shown by Shopify's editor. If you save the changes and previous/visit the store. A new window to the booking page should automatically open up without that notification appearing!

Cheers,

Mike

Mike Kiss

@ symmetrycommerce.com we build integrations, websites and Shopify solutions.