Can I create a beauty salon website with appointment tracking on Shopify?

code8garments
6 0 0

Hi,

is there any possibility that I can make the website of my beauty saloon here in Shopify like making an appointment home service and also tracking of all of my customer's appointments?

Please help any suggestion.

Thanks.

Replies 3 (3)

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

Hi, @code8garments.

Thank you for reaching out, I would be happy to offer you some ideas for this. We are so happy to hear you are looking to utilize the Shopify platform for your beauty salon business. You can certainly build a functioning salon website on our platform, however, you will need to utilize some third-party tools. For example. if you are looking for a way to book, schedule, and keep track of appointments, you would need to use an application for that. There are many free options available, here are a few examples:

- Tipo Appointment Booking

- Sesami: Appointment Booking

- BookThatApp

Once you integrate a scheduling/appointment booking app, the rest would be up to designing and building your shop and adding any products you may offer for sale on your storefront. 

I hope this has been helpful for you, please feel free to reach back out here with any specific questions, we are always happy to help out.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

RayEasyAppt
Visitor
3 0 0

Thanks Marty, this is a great list! I’d like to add one more: Easy Appointment Booking. Full disclosure, I’m Ray, the co-founder of this app.

Here’s why I think it could be a great fit:

1. Start an event in just a few clicks, really fast way to onboard. A free plan is available for one event with email confirmations for you to see if it works for you.
  2. Embeds in your theme without it being overbearing - we try and make things seamless and easy to fit your theme the way it looks.
  3. All bookings are saved in the app which sync to your orders for easy tracking. You can add manual bookings if customers phone in and you can reschedule in two clicks.
  4. Our paid plans save you more time as a business owner - two-way Google Calendar integration, automated email and text reminders, customers can reschedule on their own.
  5. Brand it the way you'd like - custom email templates and a homepage button to promote and launch your events from any page

Try it out and send me a note anytime at hey@getservicify.com. Thanks!

Shondhi
Tourist
5 1 1

Hi Code8garments,

Yes, of course you can make your website for Beauty Saloon with shopify. You can simply use the the Dawn theme from shopify and use the Timlify: Booking & Appointment

Using this app your custpmers can book your time slots and submit their information.  You will be able to get the details of your customers from each order at Shopify admin. 

Thanks

Your Tursted Expert