Can I alter part of the background color in Shopify's Dawn theme?

LVO
Shopify Partner
18 0 3

Hello,

Im looking for a way to change some background color in the Dawn theme. I know how to change the color settings in the Theme Editor. But what im looking for, is to change only part of the background color. 
So what should change, is only the background, which is not part of the actual layout of the modules. Like my background color in the Editor settings is plain white. The background color of the modules and menu should also stay white. But the background outside the module boxes, should for example be #d8e6e2. 

LVO_1-1657899866006.png

Here a draft, of what I want to achieve. The white area is from the module boxes (the 1200px layout) and the background is a different color. 

Thank you,

Louis

Replies 2 (2)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15834 2369 3072

@LVO 
Hello,
Can You Please Share Store URL..

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
LVO
Shopify Partner
18 0 3

Hello,
Im working on a developer shop right now configurating the theme before I import it to the live shops. So I cant really provide you an URL till I imported the configurated theme to my shops. 
But Im working the latest version of the Dawn theme if that helps?