Change font color - Debut theme

xarrie
2 0 1

Hi,

I am trying to change the footer font color for Debut theme, I change the color in Customize theme -> General Setting -> Colors but it changes the header font color and footer font color. I just want to change the footer font color. 

This is my store: https://lachella.myshopify.com/. Would like to change the font color in footer to White as the background is black. 

0 Likes
Daryoush_Shabah
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
235 0 27

Hey Xarrie!

I'm Daryoush - one of the wonderful Shopify Gurus! :)

Which font in the footer would you like to change the colour for? You should be able to change the font colour in the theme.scss.liquid though it depends on the theme. It may even be possible in the footer.liquid file for the Debut theme. Typically to change the font colour in HTML, you can use the following attribute:

<font color="red">This is some text!</font>

If this does not work, we recommend contacting us directly, our Gurus can escalate the ticket to our awesome Theme Support team as long as you are still within the 60 minutes of free design time. This time is a collective amount used for any and all Shopify supported themes including Debut.

I hope this helps! Please feel free to give us a call or start a live chat at any time, we are open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to help! Have a lovely weekend, Xarrie!

Cheers,
Daryoush

0 Likes
xarrie
2 0 1

Hi Daryoush,

Thanks for your help. but i cant find it. I will contact your support team for this. 

Thanks

Daryoush_Shabah
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
235 0 27

Hey Xarrie!

You're welcome! Perfect, we are looking forward to speaking to you soon!

Cheers,
Daryoush

0 Likes
Hélio1
11 0 0

I need to change font color in differnt sections of my home page

0 Likes
Robert_Bugeag
Shopify Partner
12 0 0

Hello all,

If you or others are interested to learn how to change your font size, font color or font weight (and much more) I have created a FREE course on these subjects. It is only 1 hour long and will help you understand the basic of applying some design changes using CSS on your Shopify store: http://shopify-how-to-videos.thinkific.com/courses/free-shopify-style-css-class-for-beginners

Thank you and good luck!

Helping store owners like you around the world. Check my youtube channel for how to videos: youtube.com/channel/UCdN-RKEorn61nZ3mTw4uq1g
0 Likes