Change the color of text in slideshow (Prestige theme)

dominelor07
Tourist
7 0 5

Hi everyone! I have been trying to change the color of heading and subheading on my slides in Prestige theme. Can't find the option to change the color in Settings. I tried copying codes and pasting them (solutions offered for other different themes) - but it doesn't work. I'm not sure why the developers can't just make it easy to have an option to change the color. Can you advise me on this? Thanks

Replies 6 (6)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@dominelor07 

Please share your store URL. 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
dominelor07
Tourist
7 0 5

https://www.falassen.com/

I disabled the password for now

Thank you for looking into it

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@dominelor07 

Please add the following cide at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file. 

.Slideshow__Content h3.SectionHeader__SubHeading.Heading.u-h6, .Slideshow__Content h2.SectionHeader__Heading.SectionHeader__Heading--emphasize.Heading.u-h1 {
color: #5c5c5c !important;
}

Hope this works. 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
dominelor07
Tourist
7 0 5

Yeah that worked. Thank you. And if I want to change the color, I can't do it in settings, I would have to go to the code of the theme and change the code of the color, right?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@dominelor07 

Yes, you need to change that color code. That will work. 

royalbloke
Tourist
9 0 0

Agreed 100% - Shopify needs to make it easier to change font color - it would ease  their work load in customer support