Changing width of page - Dawn theme

myeung23
Visitor
2 0 0

I was looking through my store and realized there were some inconsistencies between the width of different pages. Does anyone know how to change the width of my page if it's not consistent? Thank you in advance for your advise!

width of the page.png

URL: https://rakudecor.com/

Password: - 

Replies 6 (6)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

Hii, @myeung23 
Paste this code on top of the theme.scss file.

@media only screen and (min-width: 992px) {
.rte p {
    width: 120% !important;
}
.rte p {
    width: 107% !important;
}
}

Thank You.

myeung23
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi @Zworthkey, I've tried making the changes but that didn't work. Do you have any other advice to go about solving this or did I enter the code in the wrong section?

myeung23_0-1635416814411.png

Geenaak
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Have you had any luck with this? I've noticed all of the Policy Pages are a different width and layout to normal pages.

DNIDIGITAL
Visitor
1 0 1

hey, i still didnt find a solution to this problem. For me it is the normal Page I want to make wider. Do you have a solution on how to fix it?

mtthwnvk
Visitor
1 0 1

Anyone solve this yet? Tried all the other "accepted" solutions on other posts and its not helping

Andrue0101
Shopify Partner
11 1 1

@myeung23 

@media only screen and (min-width: 750px)

.medium-up--push-one-tenth {
  left: 10%;
}
.medium-up--four-fifths {
  width: 80%;
}

Remove this css of Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: aryaagrawal304@gmail.com | Skype : live:.cid.a88a36a0c7806734 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO| Digital Marketing
View solution in original post