Solved

delete a section from the theme

alavene
Excursionist
12 0 7

Hi everyone I would be grateful to get your help guys I'm new in this platform and I dont have so much knowledge with the coding 

I want to delete the section contact us from the theme using the coding program because I couldnt delete it from the settings and thank you 

dvd.pngjb.png

Accepted Solutions (3)
Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

This is an accepted solution.

Hi! 

Please go to Admin pannel --> Themes --> Edit code --> Find file called 'theme.scss' --> Add this code to the very bottom of the file

.row.justify-content-end {

display: none;

}

If you face any further issues, please PM me

View solution in original post

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@alavene 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css OR assets/theme.scss.liquid  file.

.justify-content-end {display: none;}

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

g33kgirl
Shopify Partner
390 109 142

Hi @alavene, that code is going to break your website because the selector is referring to the sizing of the container rather than the container itself. Remove the previous code and use this code to remove contact form:

.block_contactform {
  display:none;
}

If you found my answer helpful, please LIKE and ACCEPT.
buymeacoffee.com/g33kgirl
If you're not comfortable with code, please modify code files at your own risk.

Replies 10 (10)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@alavene 

Please share webshop URL

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
alavene
Excursionist
12 0 7
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@alavene 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css OR assets/theme.scss.liquid  file.

.justify-content-end {display: none;}

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

alavene
Excursionist
12 0 7

@dmwwebartisan 

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

Hi! 

Please go to Admin pannel --> Themes --> Edit code --> Find file called 'theme.scss' --> Add this code to the very bottom of the file

.row.justify-content-end {

display: none;

}

If you face any further issues, please PM me

alavene
Excursionist
12 0 7

thank you so much your great  it helps me!!

alavene
Excursionist
12 0 7

@Michal17

when I type the code the section "contact us" is hidden but also the header section is hidden ? how can I make the header section shows again ?

alavene
Excursionist
12 0 7

@Michal17 Hi Sorry for disturbing you I get an Issue due to the code I wrote on the theme.liquid.cssc it seems like the header menu is hidden also. by the way I am interested only on hidding the contact us section thank you 

ddd.pngffff.png

g33kgirl
Shopify Partner
390 109 142

Hi @alavene, that code is going to break your website because the selector is referring to the sizing of the container rather than the container itself. Remove the previous code and use this code to remove contact form:

.block_contactform {
  display:none;
}

If you found my answer helpful, please LIKE and ACCEPT.
buymeacoffee.com/g33kgirl
If you're not comfortable with code, please modify code files at your own risk.
alavene
Excursionist
12 0 7

@ thank you so much it works very well. you save my life