Design

alexandra2019
1 0 0

The sections in my Shopify stick together so closely you can barely read them. How can I fix that?

0 Likes
HardikDavra
Shopify Partner
2431 380 1027

Please provide your website url and if your website is password protected then also provide password

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
22589 2282 8397

@alexandra2019 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Jason
Shopify Expert
10407 164 2050
[redacted] wrote:

Let us fix that for you. We [redacted] are professional designers and it's just simple for us, we can assist you too with everything about your website.

Posts like this quoted message pitching for work isn't what this forum is about. The job board is the only section when it is appropriate to solicit a member. Anywhere else is spam and will be removed (which I've gone ahead and done in this thread).

I jump on these forums to help and share some insights. Not looking to be hired, and not looking for work.

Don't hand out staff invites or give admin password to forum members unless absolutely needed. In most cases the help you need can be handled without that.

★ http://freakdesign.com.au ★
0 Likes