FROM CACHE - en_header

Edit position of slideshow title

LDC1
Tourist
9 0 5

Hello,

I am currently working on Flow theme. I want to have the slideshow title bottom centered. Can someone help wit this issue ? I took a screenshot.

Many thanksCapture d’écran 2021-05-16 à 07.31.12.png

Replies 8 (8)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
11014 2379 3402

@LDC1 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Click here GemPages The most powerful Shopify page builder.
Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 569 1407

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com | Whatsapp
Build your professional store with GemPage Page Builder
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
11014 2379 3402

@LDC1 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid or timber.scss.liquid or theme.css file.

.homepage-featured-box-btn{ margin-top: 0px !important; }
.slideshow-wrapper--captionHorizontal-center .homepage-featured-content-box { top:85%;}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Click here GemPages The most powerful Shopify page builder.
LDC1
Tourist
9 0 5

Hello,

Thanks you for your answer but it is not working. I just have the assets/theme.css. 

Wh

LDC1
Tourist
9 0 5

What I want is to change the place of the title in the slideshow to the bottom center of the image.

Many thanks for your previous answer and I hope we will find a solution! 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
11014 2379 3402

@LDC1 

I understand your point. I tried with the above code and the result is the following.

slider-title.jpg

Is is this not correct ?

Let me know.

LDC1
Tourist
9 0 5

Hello, 

It's working when I put the code in the assets/custom.css !! 

Also working on mobile ! 

Thank you !

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
11014 2379 3402

@LDC1 

It's my pleasure to help you.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.