What font is used in my Stage III website logo on Shopify?

Saar3
4 0 0

Three.PNG

Greetings everyone. I am currently building this website Stage III and I was wondering If anyone can tell me what font Is being used here for my logo? I didn't get a chance to document that while creating it. Let me know if you can see the attachment or not.

Replies 7 (7)

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

Hi @Saar3.

Thank you for your message, what a great-looking storefront so far!

Have you tried looking in your theme settings area under "Typography", you should be able to check both the Font title and edited it here you want to:

If you can't find the font you want to use, you could always look into downloading a free third-party app like Fontify for more of a selection. 

I hope this helps you out, feel free to reach back out here if you are still having trouble, we are always happy to help.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Saar3
4 0 0

Thank you so much for your help and feedback on my storefront! I will definitely check out what you are showing me, and apply it!

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

Hello @Saar3.

My pleasure, I had fun checking out your shop. Were you able to figure out the font for your logo? Feel free to reach back out here if you run into any further issues, we are always happy to chat. -Marty

Saar3
4 0 0

Hi Marty!

I appreciate your help! I was still unable to find that particular font for my Stage III logo. I guess I'm not understanding where it is lol! I'm glad that you're enjoying my page! As you can see it's not fully completed yet and I may have accidentally let it go live without the adjustments. I'm looking to have it fully launched in the middle of this month.

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

Hi @Saar3.

Thanks for getting back to me, it's good to hear from you and my pleasure, happy to help out!

In regards to you still not finding your title font, that's okay, it can get tricky. Can you clarify if you are using a Shopify theme for your store? To try and clarify further, if you are using a Shopify theme (As well as many third-party themes) you should be able to find your store titles font in your theme settings under "Typography" and "Store Title:"

Once you find that font information, this is where you would edit it as well, of course.

If you are using a third-party theme, you may have this option built-in, however, depending on your theme you may not and that may be why you are having trouble. If you are using a third-party theme and do not have access to this font information, I would suggest reaching out to your theme developer's support as they should be able to clarify that for you!

I hope this information helps you out moving forward, as always feel free to reach back out here with any questions you may have!

Saar3
4 0 0

Stage III Theme 1.PNGStage III Theme 2.PNGStage III Theme 3.PNG

Hi Marty and thank you again for your help. Would the Big Caslon font be what I'm looking for? I wasn't able to find the shop theme.

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

Hi @Saar3.

Good to hear from you.

That is curious, it looks like your theme does not have that store title option that I originally showed you. However, that "Headings" area could be the correct area, it's tough to tell for sure. What theme are you using? If you are using a third-party theme, you may want to reach out to your themes developer directly as they should be able to clarify 100% what font is being used. You should be able to find your theme's developer info in your theme settings area.