Full width drawer menu on Spotlight theme

Guy92t
10 0 0

I'm want to change the width of the drawer menu/navigation on my site in spotlight theme, trying to get full screen with the navigation still on the left and then one or two images of products on the left which would be blank if it extended to full screen.

Also trying to change menu titles to go bold on hover instead of darkening the background colour.

Any left would be greatly appreciated, thanks Guy92t

Replies 7 (7)

kaiyaa
Excursionist
193 13 19

Hello @Guy92t 

Can you please share your store link

Was I helpful? Buy me a coffee
For fast response Message me
Need Help Message me
Guy92t
10 0 0

Hi Kaiyaa,

thanks please see a link to the store here (https://subscribetosomething.com/) and example image below

Screenshot 2024-04-21 at 17.57.46.png

kaiyaa
Excursionist
193 13 19

@Guy92t 

Do you want a view something like this right ?

kaiyaa_0-1713721179934.png

Need Help Message me
Guy92t
10 0 0

Hello @kaiyaa similar more something like this, thanks for your help

Screenshot 2024-04-21 at 18.57.12.png https://www.ourlegacy.com/mens/new-arrivals 

kaiyaa
Excursionist
193 13 19

@Guy92t 

You can check in your theme setting if it have a mega menu feature you can use it.

If not you need to add code for this.

If you require further help to optimize your store, please don’t hesitate to reach out. If you find this information useful, a Like would be greatly appreciated. And if this solves the problem, please Mark it as Solution!

Need Help Message me
Guy92t
10 0 0

That doesn't appear to be the solution that makes the menu visible at the top and full width, I'm looking to make the drawer menu full screen with an image. This would ideally overlay the entire homepage like in the example.

thanks for trying though 

kaiyaa
Excursionist
193 13 19

Yes i got your point. But it's directly not possible in themes. For that we need to code in theme files.

If you require further help to optimize your store, please don’t hesitate to reach out. If you find this information useful, a Like would be greatly appreciated. And if this solves the problem, please Mark it as Solution!

Need Help Message me