How can I center my logo and add a search icon on my mobile website?

Ashleyoswald
Visitor
3 0 0

I found a graphic designer on Etsy and they just stopped responding to me, someone help! So my mobile website the logo is all the way to the left and I want to center it. I also want a search icon but they told me my theme can’t do that. I have a search bar. I’m launching in a week and my website is a mess. Any graphic designers ? 

Replies 5 (5)

LuckyTeam
Shopify Partner
31 1 1

Hi, sorry for the troubles.  what theme are you using at the moment?

banned
Ashleyoswald
Visitor
3 0 0

I’m not sure. They made a custom theme and uploaded it on my website and I needed a few things fixed and now they deleted there Etsy account ugh.

if I ever use one of the Shopify themes will all my stuff stay there? Like logo banner products?

LuckyTeam
Shopify Partner
31 1 1

Hi, to check your current theme. go to

Online Store > Themes > Current Theme > Customize  and you will be taken to the customization page

ashley 2.png

on the top left part of the customization page, you'll see three dots click on it and you will see the original name and version of your theme

ashley 3.JPG

banned
Ashleyoswald
Visitor
3 0 0

Thanks for answering. So my theme is “BW store” design and supper by shopilaunch.

I honestly hate how my mobile store looks.

i want the top to look like prettylittlething.com

and mine just looks so sloppy.

do you work on websites?

Cammy10
Tourist
3 0 1

@Ashleyoswald What was the sellers name that you bought you theme from ? I recently purchased from Etsy now I’m having problems.