Hero Image Text on Mobile using Brooklyn Theme

Solved
kevin12345
3 0 0

I am using the slider and I have inserted text on the hero image.  When I view it on a computer or tablet the text looks fine, it is on top of the image.  But when I view it on mobile the text is placed underneath the image.  Is there a way to keep the text on top of the image when viewing on mobile?  It works on some other themes I have tried but I would like to use Brooklyn.

Replies 25 (25)
jumu
1 0 0

Hi team, 

we also have the same isssue on mobile that the text is below the header instead of in the image.

Desktop: 

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 11.01.23 PM.png

  

Mobile: 

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 11.01.33 PM.png

Can you help us to adjust it? I also tried to copy paste the code in the previous solutions, but didnt work.  

Kind regards, 

Julia

EmilyCoCaldwell
1 0 0

I made this change, and now I can't use an announcement bar for my shop. It makes the hero text completely disappear. I think this has to do with the relative positioning. Any fixes?

maiayogurt
6 0 0

Hi there,

I am facing the same issue. The hero text on the slideshow cuts off on a phone screen. The url is: https://maiayogurt.store/

maia2.JPG

maia1.JPG

Thank you so much for your help!

Melissa2807
1 0 0

Hello, I've tried the code as well and it worked to place the txt into the slides but It still needs some work.

1. In the desktop version the all capital txt should be a little bigger and the other txt a little smaller

Screen Shot 2021-10-16 at 3.31.05 PM.png

2. In the mobile version the txt should be much smaller and aligned to the top left so it doesn't cover the image.

3. Also, is it possible to reverse the colors of the button in the mobile version to be a white border button (with no background ) and magenta txt. 

Screen Shot 2021-10-16 at 3.40.09 PM.png

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
Melissa

https://catsessentialsshop.myshopify.com/

artifulboutique
Excursionist
37 0 9

I have exactly the same problem and I tried a million times to fix it and It still doesn't work. My website is artifulboutique.com

1.jpg

Sabrinareyes
1 0 0

Hi there! I applied the first set of code, but now on mobile the text is all the way at the top of my slideshow. I would like it if it was centered. Please help me thank you!