Hide Sold Out Price on Product Page - Narrative Theme

GIREGGIA
Tourist
8 0 3

Hello,

I've been through the forums looking for coding I can add to remove prices on the product page once they are sold out. If someone can please advise where and what needs to be added?

Thanks in advance!

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
22475 2277 8368

@GIREGGIA 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
1891 492 1172

hello @GIREGGIA 

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com | Whatsapp
PageFly Advanced Page Builder visit pagefly
0 Likes
Moira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
224 39 38

Hey, @GIREGGIA!

This is Moira from the Social Care team at Shopify. It’s great to hear you are looking at optimizing your product page for your customers.

Just to clarify, would you like the product to remain visible on the storefront and for the price to disappear when the product is sold out? If so, as you are using a free theme from Shopify, then our themes support team may be able to help you with this adjustment if you any have remaining design time. Here is a guide where you can learn more about design time and theme customizations that Shopify supports.

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request. Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic.

On the other hand, if you were wanting to prevent customers from selecting sold-out variants by removing or disabling those variants on the product page entirely, you can follow this Shopify developer tutorial for further guidance.

As you continue to develop and edit your store, I highly suggest taking advantage of the Shopify Developers website. This is a place where our developers post hundreds of step-by-step coding tutorials which is a great way to familiarise yourself with all the different customization possibilities within your theme. Furthermore, have you looked at ways you can also optimize your product page for increased sales? We have a fantastic blog post here that provides some top tips!

If you have any questions please feel free to thread those below.

Cheers

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes