Hiding the price on a collection. Debut theme - HELP greatly appreciated!!

sarhov
Shopify Expert
482 85 155
You're mostly welcome.

Author: Hovhannes Sargsyan (aka sarhov)
Email: shopify@sarhov.com
Try Shopify free for 14 days,

0 Likes
LiamLyons21
1 0 0

Hey mate,

I have done everything you said including making sure my handle is the correct handle but its still not working,
is there something I might be missing?

debute theme
cheers mate

0 Likes
fairysteps
2 0 0

Me too, Ive done all that and still can't hide the price on one specific collection. :( 

Support didnt know how to either.

0 Likes
swraith
2 0 0

How can i do this in Minimal theme?

Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG

0 Likes
fairysteps
2 0 0
I am sorry, I have no idea. I wanted to do the same but instead I had to
hide the price on all products. Not really what I wanted, but it sort of
solved my problem. I wanted to make a reviews page without prices showing.
I also set up an additional template apart from product one which I used to
hide the price within the product listing so that they couldn't be bought
either. Sort of an info only listing if you will.
Good luck :)
0 Likes
jannikS
1 0 0

It also worked for me! Its the first thing I ever coded! Thanks a lot for making my day  @sarhov 

0 Likes
KingOverman
Tourist
13 0 1

Sarhov- I know this is an old thread, but it worked a treat and I just wanted to say thank you. Your instructions work great for the collection page, but I also  want the price and cart removed on the product page as well, is that easy to do? Many thanks for your help

k

0 Likes
faerysteps
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello.

I didn't start this post, but I have commented. To hide price and cart on the product page you need to set up a different template and use other than the standard product template. This can then be adapted to remove the cart and price showing. You can even pop a message or a link to social media in its place.

Best to search how to make duplicate product template and try that. It works really well.

Hope this helps, good luck.

Ren @faerysteps 

0 Likes
KingOverman
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi Ren, thanks for your answer.  Would this work with a specific collection? I don't want to remove the cart and prices for all product pages - just the ones in a specific collection. 

0 Likes
faerysteps
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello 

Yes it would work. You have to go into each product in that collection individually and assign the new template that you've created.

0 Likes