How can I adapt this slideshow code for the Sense Theme?

ferero18
Excursionist
30 0 4

How do I re-write this piece of code for the Sense Theme:

data-section-slideshow

data-immediate-load

That's a piece of code that works in the slideshow.liquid of Impulse theme. How do I re-write it to make it work in the slideshow.liquid in the Sense Theme? 

For reference, I've found a line of code that says "data-section" in the main-product.liquid in the 1st line, so here's a place to start with on how the data-section attribute may look like in Sense:

<section id="MainProduct-{{ section.id }}" class="page-width section-{{ section.id }}-padding" data-section="{{ section.id }}">

Please bare in mind - this is only an example from another liquid of how the data-section attribute may look like, I want to re-write the code at the top, not the one above. Any help is much appreciated!

Replies 2 (2)

ExpertRookie
Shopify Partner
1518 249 314

Hi @ferero18 
If you want to use the slide from Impulse theme you should copy all code of the slider section include Liquid, CSS, JS code.
I think it not only change the attribute in liquid code, if you don't know the code, you should hire an expert, they will help you add the function.

- Was my reply helpful? Please Like and Accept Solution to let me know!
- Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on expert.rookie.team@gmail.com regarding any help.
ferero18
Excursionist
30 0 4

That's not for copying the slider from the Impulse theme.

I simply want to use the exact same line of code as you can see at the top - but for Sense. Unfortunately Sense's code is written a bit differently, so I'm seeking help to translate this code:

data-section-slideshow

data-immediate-load

So that it would work in Sense slideshow.liquid.