How can I add a private menu for tagged customers on my website?

KhalilZ
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, i want to add a private menu to my website, the goal is to give a different menu to logged in tagged customers, we want to have a customer and a dealership menu on the site, so that when the dealer ships log in on the website they get a new menu with special pages designed for the dealerships think of guarantee page, product page with wholesale prices, accesories pages with wholesale prices, dealership contact page.

please if anyone can help me send a message i would be for ever gratefull!!

Replies 3 (3)

AngeliqueN
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello KhalilZ,

May I ask how you fixed the thing you mensioned above? We have the same problem now and we really want to know how you fixed it.

Blair
Shopify Staff
1853 253 223

Hi @AngeliqueN,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'd be happy to provide some assistance with this request, to ensure it gets resolved. 

As it sounds like you're looking to restrict certain aspects of your shop, I'd encourage you to check out the Shopify App Store. We offer various different apps that may allow you to achieve this. The app Locksmith is an example of this, where it offers features similar to what's outlined above.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AngeliqueN
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello Blair, thanks a lot! that is very helpfull, do you know te difference between te locksmith subscriptions? I Can't find dat information.