Solved

How can I add page numbers to a Dawn theme feature collection?

bb04
Visitor
1 0 1
Im using Dawn theme and want to add a page number under the Feature Collection. On the page, it has a Collection List and Feature Collection. But since I have a lot of products under Feature Collection, I want all of them to be displayed on the page with the page numbers at the bottom. The page can be limited to 14 pictures but at the bottom, the viewer can click on "next page" and see the other products. How can I do this?
Accepted Solution (1)

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
5571 1340 1654

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @bb04 

This is a default design in the featured collection. Go to online store > Customize > Click the Featured Collection Section > Find the button same on the image below. 

Made4uoRibe_0-1709580642987.png

It depends on you how you like with your view all button. If you enable the carousel on desktop it will show the product counts. If they click the view all button it will goes to the product list. Which also have a page number with prev. n next arrow. 

Please don't forget to Like and Mark Solution to the post that helped you. Thanks!

Please don't forget to 

and 

Mark Solution 

to the post that helped you. Thanks!
Sip, savor, and support – your

Coffee Tip

helps us keep coding magic.❤️❤️❤️
Need a knowledgeable developer? Come and visit us at

Made4uo.com

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

webwondersco
Shopify Partner
1046 159 156

@bb04 It is the default functionality of the theme. You can select how many products you want to display on a single page. Please go to theme customize setting options and click on the collection page. Hope you find all the related options there

Web Wonders | Shopify Partner | Connect here!
- Question answered? Mark as Accepted Solution, reply helpful? Click Like
- Hire me, if you want to design, re-design, develop a store, or make changes to the pre-built store.
a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated. 🙂

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
5571 1340 1654

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @bb04 

This is a default design in the featured collection. Go to online store > Customize > Click the Featured Collection Section > Find the button same on the image below. 

Made4uoRibe_0-1709580642987.png

It depends on you how you like with your view all button. If you enable the carousel on desktop it will show the product counts. If they click the view all button it will goes to the product list. Which also have a page number with prev. n next arrow. 

Please don't forget to Like and Mark Solution to the post that helped you. Thanks!

Please don't forget to 

and 

Mark Solution 

to the post that helped you. Thanks!
Sip, savor, and support – your

Coffee Tip

helps us keep coding magic.❤️❤️❤️
Need a knowledgeable developer? Come and visit us at

Made4uo.com