How can I add the specific link button on homepage?

stev3larson
Visitor
1 0 0

Recently, I am running a small store and start using Shopify's online store. But I want to make a link on my homepage so that customers can press the button and upload their images.

These images must be shown only by the store owner (me) and I must know the customer's email who uploaded that image.

How can I implement this functionality?

Reply 1 (1)

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 222

Hey, @stev3larson!

This is Summer from the Social Care team at Shopify. Welcome to Shopify Community! I'm glad to hear you've recently decided to run your online store with us. If you're still setting it up and you need a guide, you can refer to this helpful blog post.

The best way to enable an image upload function in your store is to use an app. If you didn't know, you have the ability to add apps to your store for additional features and functionality. We have a wide range of apps in our Shopify App Store. You can explore the App Store, but I've also gathered a few apps that you can check out below.

Apps are created by different developers so they differ in pricing and features. Most of the image upload apps are built to only show the uploaded image to you, as the uploaded file is sent together with an order that is placed by the customer. You will likely see the file within the order page. Also, these apps typically add the upload function within the product page and not the homepage.

You can test the apps by adding them to your Shopify store. Some apps are free and some are paid, but they all come with a free trial period so you don't have to commit without ensuring that an app has the features you need and is suitable for your store. Additionally, you may contact the app's support team by going to the Support section on the listing page, to inquire about or suggest a specific feature.

If you are unable to find an app that can perfectly fit your requirements, you also have the option to have your website customized and have an image upload feature added to the homepage. You may reach out to a Shopify Expert for customizations.

Is there any particular reason why you wanted the image upload function on the homepage?

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog