How can I adjust the width of the cart footer on my main page?

BIMA4
5 0 0

Schermafbeelding 2024-02-17 om 13.42.33.png

Hi, on the main page I have my guarantees in a right width. I also added them to my Cart footer but it's to width: 

Schermafbeelding 2024-02-17 om 13.42.55.png

How do I change the width of the guarantees. I also want the payment icons below the pay buttons but if I do this to the right it also is way to much to the right and not lined under the buttons. 

Replies 4 (4)

pooja_d_92
Shopify Partner
132 16 18

Hello @BIMA4 

Please share the website link.

Thanks

Pooja Devi

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2329 454 397

Hey @BIMA4 

Thanks for reaching out. 

Just to gather some additional context, could you let us know what theme you are using for your online store? As this information will allow us to take a further look into the customizations available. 

If you are unsure about which theme is live on your store, you can navigate to the Theme Editor and select the three dots appearing in the top left of the page. I took a screenshot from my test store to show you the section I am referring to: 

17-55-31044-20827

Looking forward to your response.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

BIMA4
5 0 0

I use the Dawn theme

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2329 454 397

Hey @BIMA4.

Thanks for the quick response. 

Looking into the Dawn theme, I noticed that adjusting the width and relocation the pay buttons/options is not available using the Theme Editor. However, it is possible to make a change of coding to the theme to have it displayed as you would like. Since the Dawn theme is designed and supported by Shopify, we may be able to use free design time for Shopify themes to allow our internal teams to make the changes on your behalf. 

19-16-17489-29731

If you are interested in using the design time, you will need to reach out to our live support by navigating to the Help Center. When you arrive at the Help Center, you will need to make the virtual assistant aware that you would like to Speak with Support and you will be connected accordingly. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog