How can I change the text color to white in the origin theme?

Solved

How can I change the text color to white in the origin theme?

Sensbene
Tourist
3 0 2

Could you help me with changing the text color all around my website to pure white, please? It is grayish everywhere and therefore poorly visible on my dark background. It also can't be edited in theme customization. I'd appreciate your help!

Accepted Solution (1)
Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6999 1665 2057

This is an accepted solution.

Thank for the info. 

Try this one first. 

• From your Shopify admin dashboard, click on "Online Store" and then "Themes".
  • Find the theme that you want to edit and click on "Actions" and then "Edit code".
  • In the "theme.liquid" find the this tag </body> and paste the code below before this tag.

<style>
body, .color-background-1, .color-background-2, .color-inverse, .color-accent-1, .color-accent-2, .color-scheme-a61b2943-a052-403f-90dd-e6d88f5f6263, .color-scheme-fa8274df-c32a-4df5-8e8b-61acc6f2f26a {
    color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 1) !important;
}
nav.header__inline-menu *, .footer-block.grid__item.footer-block--menu * {
    color: white !important;
}
</style>

• And Save.
  • Like this. 
  • Made4uoRibe_1-1697738739625.png
If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.
Need THEME UPDATES but has custom codes? No worries, contact us for affordable price.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6999 1665 2057

Hi @Sensbene 

Would you mind to share your Store URL website? with password if its unpublish. Thanks!

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.
Need THEME UPDATES but has custom codes? No worries, contact us for affordable price.
Sensbene
Tourist
3 0 2
Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6999 1665 2057

This is an accepted solution.

Thank for the info. 

Try this one first. 

• From your Shopify admin dashboard, click on "Online Store" and then "Themes".
  • Find the theme that you want to edit and click on "Actions" and then "Edit code".
  • In the "theme.liquid" find the this tag </body> and paste the code below before this tag.

<style>
body, .color-background-1, .color-background-2, .color-inverse, .color-accent-1, .color-accent-2, .color-scheme-a61b2943-a052-403f-90dd-e6d88f5f6263, .color-scheme-fa8274df-c32a-4df5-8e8b-61acc6f2f26a {
    color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 1) !important;
}
nav.header__inline-menu *, .footer-block.grid__item.footer-block--menu * {
    color: white !important;
}
</style>

• And Save.
  • Like this. 
  • Made4uoRibe_1-1697738739625.png
Sensbene
Tourist
3 0 2

It worked! Thank you!

Do you possibly know how to change the font in the product description? It's impossible to do it via Shopify -> products. I've changed the font everywhere to Georgia or Georgia Pro but the product description doesn't change for some reason. I'd really appreciate your help with that!

https://sensbene.com/products/electric-smart-automatic-ball-toy-1