How can I change to original price with dynamic values on Impact theme?

Kessarkess
Tourist
14 0 9

Hey guys how can i achieve this: 

Unbenannt.JPG

I want to change this to a Original price with dynamic values, When i change the compare price it will just get placed after the normal price, How can i put this in with different price? - this website got it correct i want to do it just like them https://www.kazaarfragrances.com/collections/parfum-herren

This is how it looks for me :  

Unbenannt.JPG

the grey price needs to be like on the first website and we the sametext - Does anyone know how to do it?

Reply 1 (1)

sahilsharma9515
Shopify Partner
976 122 185

Hi @Kessarkess This can be achievable with the help of custom coding, I can provide you the base code, and you need to edit it according to your theme. As for providing you the exact code I need to look into the theme code files, without that I will not be able to provide you the exact code.

{% for product in collection.products %}
  <div class="product">
    <h2>{{ product.title }}</h2>
    <p>Original Price: {{ product.price | money }}</p>
    {% if product.compare_at_price > product.price %}
      <p>Discount: {{ product.compare_at_price | minus: product.price | money }}</p>
      <p>Discount Percentage: {{ product.compare_at_price | minus: product.price | times: 100 | divided_by: product.compare_at_price | round }}%</p>
    {% endif %}
  </div>
{% endfor %}

If you will unable to implement the same then I'm happy to do this for you, let me know. I can implement the changes so that this will work well for you.

Hopefully it will help you. If yes then Please don't forget hit Like and Mark it as solution!

Best Regards

Sahil

- Your

Coffee Tip 

can create magic in coding ❤️❤️

- Need a Shopify Developer? CHAT ON WHATSAPP or EMAIL ME !

- Hopefully the solution will help you. If yes then Please hit

and

Mark it as solution! ❤️