How can I fully customize the checkout on my Berlin themed website?

How can I fully customize the checkout on my Berlin themed website?

LakeBaez
Excursionist
87 0 4

I am using a paid Berlin theme, although there is very few things I can do to customize the cart and checkout. I can only edit my logo and the color theme for the most part, but I want to customize a lot, including the links that certain button direct to, the size of parts of the page, and I want arrows next to the number that signifies the number of products in the cart if they want to increase the amount of products in cart. There are other things I would like customized too, how can I make the cart and checkout more customizable. I’m using Berlin theme and my URLis lakebaez.com

96C30C31-98B8-4D33-AD92-2FAD2FEB3448.jpeg

Reply 1 (1)

Sinchain
Shopify Partner
69 15 20

Hello @LakeBaez 

Thank you for reaching out to the Shopify community.

The options are currently limited in terms of customizing checkout and the extensive customization can only be done if you are on the Shopify Plus Plan. Although for the cart page, you can definitely customize the overall look and feel by adding a custom CSS in file component-cart-drawer.css and component-cart.css.

You might need assistance from your development team to make the changes or you can highlight the change and I can assist you accordingly.

Thanks.

Sinchain || Recurpay Subscriptions

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution