Re: Full Pages width

Solved

How can I increase the full width display on my pages?

MONASI
Excursionist
16 0 3

Hi, I would like to increase the width on my Pages to show in full width. The homepage and product&collection pages look ok, but the others are ocupying just half the screen.

Accepted Solution (1)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12321 2551 3715

This is an accepted solution.

@MONASI 

Please add the following CSS code to your assets/styles.css bottom of the file.

.reading-width {max-width: 1200px !important;}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6961 1656 2041

Hi @MONASI ,

Would you mind to share your URL website with password if its protected? 

Thanks!

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.
Need THEME UPDATES but has custom codes? No worries, contact us for affordable price.
MONASI
Excursionist
16 0 3

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12321 2551 3715

This is an accepted solution.

@MONASI 

Please add the following CSS code to your assets/styles.css bottom of the file.

.reading-width {max-width: 1200px !important;}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

ihamzio
Shopify Partner
9 2 2

Hey there, This can be done through the coding for all the templates.

Regards: Hamza Mehmood - Shopify Developer
Click Like if my reply was helpful and mark it as Accepted Solution if your issue is resolved
Looking for a Shopify Developer / Virtual Assistant? Hire Me
Email: realhamxa70@gmail.com