Re: Changer banner text color and size

Solved

How can I modify banner text color and size?

cadroved
Excursionist
18 0 4

Hi,

I want to change the size of my banner title and banner text. I need the text to be bigger and the title to be smaller. I have tried editing the code nothing changes it. 

I also would like to change the color of the banner text. 

I have read other discussions and made the changes but I only have base.css, no theme.scss or theme.css.

Please help, I am at a loss. 

Accepted Solution (1)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15950 2385 3094

This is an accepted solution.

@cadroved ,

.banner__text.subtitle {
    color: #000;
    font-size: 51px;
}
h2.banner__heading.h1 {
    font-size: 26px;
}

Add this css at the bottom of Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->section-image-banner-scss.liquid

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Oscp Upsell & Cross sell App : Free | Oscp Sales & Volume Discount App : Free | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15950 2385 3094

@cadroved ,

share the url please

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Oscp Upsell & Cross sell App : Free | Oscp Sales & Volume Discount App : Free | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free
cadroved
Excursionist
18 0 4
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15950 2385 3094

@cadroved 

can you share the screenshot?

you want this text to bigger?

oscprofessional_0-1645892846145.png

cadroved
Excursionist
18 0 4

yes, i want that to be larger and black. Also, the text above to be smaller.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15950 2385 3094

This is an accepted solution.

@cadroved ,

.banner__text.subtitle {
    color: #000;
    font-size: 51px;
}
h2.banner__heading.h1 {
    font-size: 26px;
}

Add this css at the bottom of Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->section-image-banner-scss.liquid

cadroved
Excursionist
18 0 4

Thank you so much! and thanks for the fast response! Just have to make some edits but it will look a lot better!

Hans99
Tourist
16 0 1

Hi, I wanted to ask how did you do the portion where you scroll down and the picture moves along in your website?