How can I rearrange product title and price on Shella theme?

sao
Explorer
191 0 19

Hi,Im using shella theme and I want on my product page to put the title and price before the product image..I ve understand that I need to edit the 4 of 5 templates in product-page-get-main.liquid .But I can t figure it out ,please help me

i give also an website using shella theme and have already how I want: https://www.helloslippers.com/products/t-rex-fossil-slide

Replies 9 (9)

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7532 1454 1451

Hi @sao 

Dan here from Ryviu: Product Reviews & QA app.

In the example store you provided, they have 2 sections, one display on mobile and one on desktop. Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 08.37.16.png

- Helpful? Like or Accept solution! - Buy me a coffee
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Easy and fast to create Photo Gallery, Lookbook, Shop The Look
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now

sao
Explorer
191 0 19

Hi Sir,can you please help me achieve this on my store? www.aiciavem.ro ?:)

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7532 1454 1451

Hi @sao I can do that but need to access your store. Can I send a collab request to your store?

- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.

sao
Explorer
191 0 19

You can t just please Sir explain me what to do? 😁😀😃 It is my hard work right there,I wanna know all I do on the store…Sorry sir and also thanks a lot! ( also probably I will answer in some hours now,at me it s 4:20 in the night)

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7532 1454 1451

You must add a liquid code to make the title and price display for the mobile section.

sao
Explorer
191 0 19

Can you plezse tell me the code?

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7532 1454 1451

You need to edit the product template file and add codes containing the product title and price, add CSS code to make it hide on desktop and show on mobile. I don't have permission to access your theme so cannot let you know which the file and code. 

sao
Explorer
191 0 19

Thanks Mr. RYVIU ,I ll try tomorrow and let you know what I ve do

sao
Explorer
191 0 19

Hi Sir!