How can I remove 'Free Shipping' from specific product pages?

Jamie1000
27 0 0

Greetings everyone,

I would like to be able to remove the "Free Shipping" that I have added to my Debut theme with the use of the following code:
<strong><span><center>Free Shipping</center></span></strong>

I would like to remove it for certain product pages and certain collections.  I would like to replace those certain pages with the "Just Pay Shipping".  If there is anyway this can be accomplished, I would greatly appreciate it.

The name of my store is silkscatstore.com

Thank you,

Jamie

Replies 4 (4)

DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
378 58 88

Hello @Jamie1000 !

Here is How you can set Free Delivery for Specific Products:

From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Shipping and delivery.

Next to the shipping profile where you want to add a free shipping rate, click Manage rates.

Next to the zone where you want to add a free shipping rate, click Add rate.

Enter the name for the rate.

Make sure that the value of the Price field is 0.

Optional: Add weight-based or value-based conditions.

Click Add conditions.

Select whether to base the condition on order weight or value.

Enter the minimum and maximum value for the condition.

Click Done, and then click Save.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
Jamie1000
27 0 0

Hey Digital Artisans,

Thanks for answering my question quickly.  I probably should have added photos of what I wanted.  I have already set up the "Just Pay Shipping" whiting the "Shipping" section of settings.  What I would like to do is to have certain products say "Free Shipping", while others say "Just pay Shipping".

I would like to be able to do this with certain items in the product pages themselves (picture below).

Product Page.PNG

So as you can see right now it say "Free Shipping".  I want to be able to keep that for certain products, and have others that say "Just pay shipping".  I would like to do the same for items in some of my collections.

So if there is a way that doesn't involve super HTML or JavaScript experience, please let me know whether it can or can not be done.

Thank you,

Jamie

DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
378 58 88

Hello @Jamie1000 !

I have described the process of free shipping to specific products but it seems you want it the other way. I believe this will be done in liquid coding which can be done by a professional developer.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted

groshops
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Hi 🙂

We noticed how it can difficult to run "Free, Just Pay Shipping" promotions through a landing page with an order form on Shopify stores.

So we created the Gro Funnels app to help merchants quickly add a Free, Just Pay Shipping funnel to their store without having to spend time making workarounds work or having to maintain yet another platform from outside their preferred Shopify ecosystem.

fps-landing-page.png

With Gro Funnels you can easily create a Free + Shipping deal on any product in your store. The app automatically generates a landing page with an order form for your offer. Shoppers enter order details on the landing page itself - except for card details since Shopify mandates the use of the store's checkout for card payments for security reasons.

On submitting the order form on the landing page, a shopper lands directly on the payment details page of your store's checkout where they enter their card details and complete the order.

You can also choose to present a post purchase one-click offer to those who buy the Free + Shipping offer. This can help increase the returns on your Ad Campaigns. The higher revenue per lead can in turn fuel more Ad campaigns and allow bidding higher per lead.

So if you are looking to easily add a Free + Shipping sales funnel with a landing page with order form, consider Gro Funnels