Solved

How can I remove the line around a slideshow photo on Studio theme?

HelplessSoul77
Excursionist
21 0 11

Hi, 

What do I have to do, to remove the line around the slideshow photo? I have a one-page slideshow only to serve as a picture. I've tried every suggested solution in previous topics, but nothing works. 
I'm using a Studio theme. 

HelplessSoul77_0-1708356557700.png

Please help.

Thank you. 

Accepted Solution (1)

TerenceKEANE
Shopify Partner
244 53 46

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

First of all, as far as I can see, these borders are not from the software, but rather part of the border when the image was prepared. If you download the image and zoom in well on a white background, you will see this part. Or maybe my eyes are deceiving me, who knows? Anyway, in both cases, the following code will solve your problem. I made the borders the same color as the background. It will probably appear smoothly. If there is a problem, you can write again.

.media > *:not(.zoom):not(.deferred-media__poster-button) {

box-shadow: inset 0px 0px 0px 4px #e6f4f2;
}

best regards,

Our Website --- Looking for Premium Coding Support? Join our unique "PREMIUM SUPPORT" service starting at 59 USD for 1 month!
★ If I helped you, Please don't forget to Like and Mark Solution to the post that helped you.
If my support was a lifeline for you, The COFFEE  would be the anchor keeping me steady!
Software Engineer - Specializing In Advanced E-Commerce Websites | Hundreds Of Advanced E-Commerce Website Experiences

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

TerenceKEANE
Shopify Partner
244 53 46

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

First of all, as far as I can see, these borders are not from the software, but rather part of the border when the image was prepared. If you download the image and zoom in well on a white background, you will see this part. Or maybe my eyes are deceiving me, who knows? Anyway, in both cases, the following code will solve your problem. I made the borders the same color as the background. It will probably appear smoothly. If there is a problem, you can write again.

.media > *:not(.zoom):not(.deferred-media__poster-button) {

box-shadow: inset 0px 0px 0px 4px #e6f4f2;
}

best regards,

Our Website --- Looking for Premium Coding Support? Join our unique "PREMIUM SUPPORT" service starting at 59 USD for 1 month!
★ If I helped you, Please don't forget to Like and Mark Solution to the post that helped you.
If my support was a lifeline for you, The COFFEE  would be the anchor keeping me steady!
Software Engineer - Specializing In Advanced E-Commerce Websites | Hundreds Of Advanced E-Commerce Website Experiences
HelplessSoul77
Excursionist
21 0 11

Genius 🙂 
It worked. Thank you. 

TerenceKEANE
Shopify Partner
244 53 46

you are welcome. If you have any other questions, tag me when you open a topic. I will try to help you as I find time from my own work.😉