How can I resize the add to cart button height on both mobile and PC?

How can I resize the add to cart button height on both mobile and PC?

Harsh6
Visitor
3 0 0

hello folks how can i increase the size of the add to cart  button for both mobile n pc i wanna increase like the height not the width because its alr full width

Replies 3 (3)

ThePrimeWeb
Shopify Partner
2138 615 493

Hey @Harsh6,

Which pages are you looking to change the button size in? The product page or all pages?

Was I helpful?

Buy me a coffee

🙂

Need help with your store? contact@theprimeweb.com or check out the website
Check out our interview with Shopify!

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2395 255 524

Hey, @Harsh6 

I'm confident one of our Shopify experts would be able to assist you in increasing the add to card buttons on both mobile/pc at a reasonable price.

Just wanted to share this as an option in case you are unable to find a coding solution in your thread.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6841 1633 2013

Hi @Harsh6 

Do you mean this button?

Made4uoRibe_0-1706996068609.png

If it is, check this one then.

From your Shopify admin dashboard, click on "Online Store" and then "Themes".

Find the theme that you want to edit and click on "Actions" and then "Edit code".

In the "Assets" folder, click on "base.css, style.css or theme.css" file, depending on which file your theme uses to store its CSS styles. At the bottom of the file, add the following CSS code:

button#corner-sticky-atc-cta-button {
  height: 30px !important;
}
div#corner-sticky-atc-cta_section button#corner-sticky-atc-cta-button {
    align-self: center;
}

And Save. 

Result:

Made4uoRibe_2-1706996514163.png

Please don't forget to Like and Mark Solution to the post that helped you. Thanks!

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.
Need THEME UPDATES but has custom codes? No worries, contact us for affordable price.