How do I adjust Custom CSS for Craft theme image with text?

ambientcandle19
Excursionist
47 0 4

This seems to be simple. I need help with the custom CSS for Craft theme image with text. I looked and I was able to find some code for the banner theme which works perfect. But now I have some stylistic issues. And I'm not sure what to do. If I should keep focusing on the banner or keep trying to use CSS for image. Essentially it looks good but for banner on mobile I want the text on the bottom not top and for desktop I want it to the right and not smack dab in middle of image. And then just a few little tweaks to make the image the size I want and I'm the position I want. I think the code needs to add a bit of padding to left but ONLY on desktop because on mobile it fully fills no white and I keep trying to solve this on my own I really do but I don't know CSS enough I can share code if needed?

Replies 2 (2)

Natasha-Saed
Shopify Partner
411 45 70

Hi,

Will you please share your store url to be able to take a look at the banner and give you the code needed.

If my solution helped you don't forget to accept it to help others.
===================================================================
And if you really like my support share a cup of coffee with me paypal.me/freemindsint
ambientcandle19
Excursionist
47 0 4

I replied to you directly you can answer back here so I can mark it as accepted if it works