How do I hide available for pickup/store info on product pages?

TealDreams
2 0 1

I switched to the Debut theme. On each product page, it shows that this is available for pickup with the address, which happens to be my home address. I want to continue to offer local pickup, but only show the information for those that actually purchase. As far as I can tell, there is no way to hide this. It is also ugly and adds more junk to the page. 

I cannot figure out if I should go to settings within the theme, Shopify settings, product page settings in the theme (not there), or shipping options (not there) other than getting rid of the option to offer local pickup.

I just switched to Debut and spent a lot of time customizing it and keeping the same settings from the previous theme, but this feature is really bugging me that I have no control over it.

I don't mind using code but please don't suggest an app. 

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
8599 2011 2717

@TealDreams 

Can you provide a screenshot and your website URL. I will check and provide you solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
TealDreams
2 0 1

screenshot-threadorable.com-2021.02.24-12_25_16.png

This is on EVERY product page. Totally extraneous and useless. I have no idea why this is a feature that seemingly has no way of being turned off. When you click on 'view store information' it links to a map in a pop up window. I hate this so much. I really do not understand why this is here. I just got rid of local pick up for now, which is a bummer, until I can find a way to remove this.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
8599 2011 2717

@TealDreams 

Please provide your store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
styleseal
Excursionist
12 0 4

I would like to know how to disable this, too.

Gaarbi
Excursionist
20 1 1

Hi go to setting >Shipping and delivery> store local pick up "put it off"

Gaarbi_0-1621693632445.png

0 Likes
Kozy1
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi, I am having the same problem. Did you figure it out?

ksha
1 0 0

Did you ever get this solved?  I am also having this problem.  Thanks!

0 Likes
jypwax
5 0 0

Would love a solution for this as well. If we can't completely hide it, at least there has to be a way to choose the location that is shown on the product pages. I have 4 locations and there's 1 I would prefer to be shown (if it cannot be removed completely) but it seems to be picking a random location to display.

Agree that it's ugly and adds junk to the page, as the product description gets pushed down.

0 Likes
Scenicrouteco
1 0 0

Hello,

I am also trying to solve this problem on my website. Did anyone find a solution?

0 Likes