How to add color swatches on the recently viewed products section

Jasmin_Maru
Tourist
4 0 0

How to add color swatches on the recently viewed products section                                   

Replies 6 (6)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

Hey @Jasmin_Maru.

Thanks for reaching out.

Could you let us know which theme you are using? As this will better this context will determine the next steps to add color swatches on the online store.

We do have some third-party applications that can assist with adding color swatches to your product pages. I went through and added a couple of recommendations, feel free to take a look:

Let me know what you think, looking forward to your response.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Jasmin_Maru
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi Ollie,

Thank you for your reply.
Currently, I am using the "Impulse 2.0" Shopify theme & I don't want to add any apps. please let me know any solution without using apps to add color swatches on the recently viewed products section If you have any idea.

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

Hey @Jasmin_Maru.

Thanks for the quick reply.

By default, using the Impulse theme you can enable the color swatches from the Theme Editor by selecting Theme Settings. This should allow you to view the option to enable the color swatches on product pages. I took a screenshot from my test store to show you the section I am referring to:

21-17-5864-69392

Since the Impulse theme is designed and supported by Archetype Themes, we can reference their awesome step-by-step guide to enable the color swatches within the theme settings.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Jasmin_Maru
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi Ollie,
Thank you for your response.

I have checked your screenshot, but currently, it's not showing on the recently viewed products section. it's working only on the collections & product pages. please check & let me know a possible solution.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hi @Jasmin_Maru ,

Add this code in product page where the recently viewed products section is

{% if product.available and product.variants.size > 1 %}
  {% render 'swatch' with 'Color' as swatch %}
{% endif %}

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Jasmin_Maru
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi Oscprofessional,

Thank you for your reply.
I will try with this code.