How to align sub collections in grids?

Solved
AwaisRaza
Excursionist
11 0 4

I want to do 2 things on this page. first, I want to remove the title name from under images, and second I want to increase the font size of the main title which is [Parts of E23] and bring it in center please .

https://nl7gslgxfib3l146-46330740893.shopifypreview.com

you can go on this page from home page > E23 (hint:It is a black car on which written e23)

Screenshot from 2021-01-04 00-52-05.png

0 Likes
HardikDavra
Shopify Partner
2431 380 1027

Please place this code at the end of theme.scss

.collection-grid__item-title {
display: none;
}
#content  .page .twelve {
    text-align: center;
}
#content  .page .twelve h1 {
        font-size: 52px;
}
For fast Communication: Email: parambabla.soft@gmail.com | Whatsapp
AwaisRaza
Excursionist
11 0 4

Thanks for the code but after placing code images got merged with another ( due to removing collection titles). can you create space between them?

Screenshot from 2021-01-04 17-31-24.png

0 Likes
HardikDavra
Shopify Partner
2431 380 1027
.collection-grid__item-title {
display: none;
}
.product-grid-image {
padding: 19px;
}
For fast Communication: Email: parambabla.soft@gmail.com | Whatsapp
Donatelo
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi  ,

I have some problems with alignment, I need to make 5 in a row (now they are 1 in a row). Maybe you can help me with code, theme Venture. I tried a lot of codes and followed some of the people who had the same problem, but the codes did not work for me.

0 Likes

Share your store URL with screenshot please !

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
Donatelo
Tourist
4 0 0
.grid__item.\32 35 {
    width: 25%;
    float: left;
}

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
Donatelo
Tourist
4 0 0

It works. 
Thank you 

0 Likes

Your welcome

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.