How to fix TikTok icon not displaying on mobile?

Jokerdomme
Tourist
30 0 0

Somehow it shows that I can link the TikTok Account on the footer but if I go to the mobile device the TikTok link isn't displayed like as shown in the pictures. It only displays the instagram Icon.

Weblink: www.sixtwonine.de

Screenshot_16.pngScreenshot_15.png

Replies 7 (7)

Ishan_Makkar
Shopify Expert
114 7 8

Hello @Jokerdomme , Welcome to the Shopify Community!

To ensure the TikTok link appears consistently across all devices:

1. Check your theme settings to confirm the TikTok link is enabled and configured correctly.
  2. Review your theme's footer code to ensure the TikTok link is included and formatted properly.
  3. Verify that your theme's design is responsive, allowing the TikTok link to display correctly on mobile devices.

If the issue persists, let me know will find another solution for the same.

Shopify Expert Since 2012
Sr. Web Solution Manager at MakkPress Technologies
Website Speedy (SAAS tool for Shopify Speed Optimization - Trusted by over 300 Shopify store owners)
Contact Us or Hire Us Or Email Us
Jokerdomme
Tourist
30 0 0

Thanks for the answer. But the problem is on the desktop version of my webside it shows on the right the Instagram and TikTok Link where I have to type in the URL as shown in the picture below.

Screenshot_25.png

But if I go to to the Smartphone it only shows the instagram where I have to put my URL in somehow it doesnt even mention the TikTok where I have to type in my link. 

Screenshot_26.png

Screenshot_27.png

How can i Code it and where do I have to code its getting displayed on the smartphone same as on the desktop version?

Ishan_Makkar
Shopify Expert
114 7 8

To ensure both Instagram and TikTok links appear on mobile devices:

1. Locate the footer section in your theme editor.
  2. Check if both Instagram and TikTok links are included in the code.
  3. Add the TikTok link if it's missing.
  4. Save the changes.

If you are still facing the same reach out to the shopify experts or if you want me to help feel free to reach out at : manshi@mkkpress.com
Website Speedy (SAAS tool for Shopify Speed Optimization - Trusted by over 300 Shopify store owners)
Jokerdomme
Tourist
30 0 0

in the footer code there are these two linked. I am not sure if thats correct but I added the 2 screenshots

Screenshot_29.pngScreenshot_28.png

I found this code as well but Iam not pretty sure for what this is to be honest

Screenshot_30.png

Ishan_Makkar
Shopify Expert
114 7 8

I need access to your website to check this issue please reach out to me at: manshi@makkpress.com

Jokerdomme
Tourist
30 0 0

Should I e-mail you or what should I do?

Ishan_Makkar
Shopify Expert
114 7 8

Yes, you can directly reach out to me at : manshi@makkpress.com