How to modify fonts on Symmetry theme without affecting button text?

n21nicole
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi! 

I'm looking to change around some fonts on my new shopify theme, but I'm limited to what I can do.

1) Using the collapsible tab blocks on the product page, I can't seem to change the font of the titles/headers?

2) This means the titles/headers are thinner than the body text.

3) I'm also not happy with the body text, but can not change this without changing the button text too.

4) Thhis also affects the collection product titles, which makes them thin like the buttons.

5) I'd like the button text to be bold like the header text, but have to match the body text. Doesn't make sense for the body text to be the same as the buttons.

SO, ideally I'd like the tab headings, collection product titles, and the buttons bold, like all of the other headings - and the body text thin / different font. 

Thank you! Examples below.

Screenshot 2022-03-14 at 23.27.42.png

Screenshot 2022-03-14 at 23.16.19.pngScreenshot 2022-03-14 at 23.16.32.pngScreenshot 2022-03-14 at 23.16.43.pngScreenshot 2022-03-14 at 23.16.59.png

Replies 4 (4)

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 964

Hi @n21nicole 

Since each theme has its own different element, the theme provider is best equipped with the knowledge of how to customize it. I suggest you to contact your theme provider for the solution. 

Shopify is your theme provider. You can directly chat with a Shopify agent here.

If you feel like my answer is helpful, please mark it as SOLUTION. Let me know if you need more help!

banned

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36855 3637 11978

@n21nicole 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!😊
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Vicki_Reale
Shopify Partner
18 1 3

Hi Ketan,

Can you help me figure out where to change the description font on my site?

https://www.ebodyboarding.com/collections/bodyboard-leashes/products/ebodyboarding-qd-quick-detach-b...

Vicki_Reale
Shopify Partner
18 1 3

Did you ever figure this out? I am just trying to change the description font in mine:

https://www.ebodyboarding.com/collections/bodyboard-leashes/products/ebodyboarding-qd-quick-detach-b...

It is smaller and not like all the other fonts on my site.  I can't seem to find where I change this part.