Solved

How to put new Shop Pay Installments Banner Above Add To Cart Button

lostroyale
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello. I recently added Shop Pay Installments to my store and implemented the banner through adding this line of code into my featured-product.liquid file:

{{ form | payment_terms }}

The code above has been pasted between the lines

{{ form | payment_button }}

and

{% endform %}

as per the instructions here: https://shopify.dev/tutorials/add-pay-installments?shpxid=15579b0e-2EFB-4044-BF79-D93552AE4CAB

I've included a screenshot of where the banner is appearing and indicated where I want it to appear with a green arrow. I've also included a screenshot of another store I've noticed getting it in the placement I want and included a screenshot of that as well. Any ideas of where to insert {{ form | payment_terms }} in order to have the banner in this placement? Thanks!

Accepted Solution (1)

bdowling
Pathfinder
80 13 45

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, did you try placing the the "{{ form | payment_terms }}" above the "{{ form | payment_button }}"? In the documentation they say place it directly below the line that looks like this:

{%- form 'product', product, ... -%}

If you place the "{{ for | payment_terms }}" right under that, it should place it higher up. I hope this helps. Good luck

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

bdowling
Pathfinder
80 13 45

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, did you try placing the the "{{ form | payment_terms }}" above the "{{ form | payment_button }}"? In the documentation they say place it directly below the line that looks like this:

If you place the "{{ for | payment_terms }}" right under that, it should place it higher up. I hope this helps. Good luck

lostroyale
Tourist
4 0 1

Copy

lostroyale
Tourist
4 0 1

That line of code isn't in my featured-product.liquid. The closest thing I see to

is  <div class="product-form">. When I place the code under that line it simply does not display on my storefront. Did I place it in the incorrect spot?

lostroyale
Tourist
4 0 1

Just played around with the line of code and pasted in different sections and just discovered a spot that worked. Thanks for the help!

ArtFan
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, 

Could you help me wrap this into an if/else statement, where if the product price is not within the Shop Pay range, then this form would not display?

Hope that makes sense.

Thank you

Schuyler