Solved

How to reduce the space between image banner and featured collection in Dawn theme

jay6587
Excursionist
16 0 8

Hello i need help reducing the space between the image banner and featured collection in the mobile view only. The desktop view is fine.

reduce spacing .png

Accepted Solution (1)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1567

This is an accepted solution.

hii, @jay6587 
paste this code on top of the template-collection.css file.

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
.collection.page-width {
    margin-top: -55px !important;
}
}

Thank You.

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@jay6587 

Please share your store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
jay6587
Excursionist
16 0 8

My website is wicked-legacy.myshopify.com

Denishamakwana
Shopify Partner
1408 173 231

Hi, in your website right click is off.

Please on right click event .

Thank You.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me. Feel free to contact me on denishabhensdadiya@gmail.com | Shopify Design Changes | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1567

This is an accepted solution.

hii, @jay6587 
paste this code on top of the template-collection.css file.

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
.collection.page-width {
    margin-top: -55px !important;
}
}

Thank You.

Denishamakwana
Shopify Partner
1408 173 231

Welcome to shopify community.

Please share your store URL and if your store is password protected then provide password also .

Thank you.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me. Feel free to contact me on denishabhensdadiya@gmail.com | Shopify Design Changes | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1567

hii, @jay6587 
Kindly share your store URL so,
I can solve it perfectly.
Thank You.

Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

Hi @jay6587 

Shopify Support might be able to help you with this customization. If you're on the Basic Shopify plan or higher, and you're using a free theme from Shopify, such as Dawn. Then you can use up to 60 minutes of complimentary design support, used in 15-minute increments. To learn if the customization you require is supported check out Shopify's Design Policy.

To request a customization please contact Shopify Support via chat, callback, or email through the Shopify Help CenterThis video clip shows you how to access the chat and email option. If you would prefer to speak with someone over the phone, please log in to your store when prompted to view the callback option. It's good to note that callbacks are only available when capacity allows, so for the fastest support, I do recommend selecting the chat option.

I hope this helps. If you have any difficulties getting in touch with Shopify Support please let me know here. 

Cheers!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.